Sat, Feb 15|
Everything Just Rocks
Shattering Your Limits of Love: Shamanic Breathwork Immersion
During this half-day experience you will have the opportunity to breathe into your most important relationship, loving yourself.
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2020, 12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Everything Just Rocks, 2235 W 1st St Unit 102, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA
About the Event
This experience is for you…
- If you desire to put yourself first and invest in yourself
- If you wished you had the ability to open your heart to love
- If you want to expand your ability to receive more love from yourself and others
- If you want to know what a healthy loving relationship should look like for you
- If you have questions about why it is so hard to love ourselves
- If you feel limits to loving yourself
- If you feel you don’t deserve to be loved
- If you sometimes feel unlovable and put yourself second
Join us as we experience a circle with the heart expansive Cacao ceremony, transformative Shamanic Breathwork, and the insightful Mandala Art immersion processing circle.
This love-day will help you:
1) Accelerate and expand your ability to receive more love, from yourself or others, by helping you release stuck energy that may be a block in your life.
2) Set strong intention with a journey that can help you remove blocks that may keep you from receiving more love in your life.
3) Help you shatter any limits preventing you from recognizing you are deserving of love.
Cacao is a gently yet powerful medicine for connection. Connection to your body and to your heart and when used in community allows us to see how all our hearts are connected as one. Heatherash Amara author of the newly released “Warrior Heart Practice” writing about self-love shares:
“When we love ourselves fully we open up to loving others even more deeply, because we realize we are not separate from anyone else. True love, which is based in acceptance, respect, and unconditionality, helps us see that we are an amazing and wondrous creation, and that we are surrounded by other amazing and unique creations. We may not like the other person's personality or creation, but through the eyes of love we understand that they are part of us and we are part of them. From this wellspring of love emerges forgiveness and compassion.”
Learn more about Shamanic Breathwork here.
Your Facilitators Keith and Madrone:
This will be a unique opportunity to work with the special alchemical mix of Madrone and Keith and their expansive spiritual tool kits! In addition to both being trained as Shamanic Breathwork facilitators and ministers, Madrone has her Ph.D. in Communication and has taught countless Interpersonal Communication classes specializing in how to build a healthy relationship. Keith works as an educator and is a certified life coach. Both Keith and Madrone have been facilitating various healing circles for years including vibrational sound healing meditations, drum circles, womyn’s circles, healing meditations, shamanic journeys, and rite of passage ceremonies.